Thursday 21 June 2012

Tie dye health and safety

Health and safety is always important with any activity or task you wish to complete.

1. Lay newspaper on a large flat area to prevent staining tables or surfaces
2. Handle all powders and substances with Care keeping the away from skin and faces
3. Always wear protective clothing such as an apron and gloves
4. Have and older person to supervise if it is your first time completing the task
5.handle hot water/ kettle with care so not to scold or burn yourself or others

4 comments:

  1. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! Health Topics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. koktale

    ReplyDelete