Tuesday 3 July 2012

pattern pieces

This is my original pattern piece for my skirt it was a size twelve floor length skirt, I used this pattern create a mock skirt after seeing my mock skirt I decided that it wasn't quite what I wanted for my final garment so I changed the pattern.
1.5cm seam allowance
cut on the seam

second skirt pattern :Using the pattern above as a block I shortened the length, I made a mock skirt but decided that it wasn't what I wanted my skirt to look like so i changed my pattern.
1.5cm seam allowance 
cut on the seam 

third skirt pattern: This is the pattern I decided to use for my final garment , I used a block pattern for a pencil and dramatically shortened the length and added a large waistband and lined it. I really love the way the skirt turned out its exactly what I wanted my final garment to turn out.
1.5cm seam allowance 
cut on the seam 


No comments:

Post a Comment